6 oz Espresso Mug
|Product Type||ORCA Coatings®|
|Template Dimensions||2250 px / 713 px|
Submit PNG or JPG files
- Submit your image files in PNG or JPG format.
Match the imprint dimensions
- Your submitted image must match the Imprint Dimensions exactly (Width x Height in pixels) for each specified product.
Center images in the logo area
- The pink boxes on the templates show where to position your art/logo to ensure they will be centered.
Keep important assets inside the safe area
- Safe areas are generally within 1/8 of an inch from each edge. Important graphics and text should be inside the safe area (marked with the red line in the template) or they could get cut off. Background color or art can extend to the edges.
What is it
- High gloss + Premium white finish
About the Product
2250 px / 713 px
|Location||Price||Base shipping||Additional item (2+)||Avg. production cycle|
|Fremont, CA||$6.29||$6.99||3.55 business days|
UPS has Simple Rate, FedEx features One Rate, and USPS offers Priority Mail Flat Rate and Regional Rate options. When you place an order for only one item, your delivery cost is a fixed rate contingent on the weight class; light, medium, or heavy. For any orders with two or more items, we calculate the total package weight and dimensions to determine the best shipping fee to your destination.
Additional Item / Dynamic
In the past, Print-on-demand providers employed the conventional approach to estimate shipping charges, with a typical "base shipping" and an "additional item shipping" cost. However, we here at Printverse have taken it a step further and now determine the total cost of shipping based on the total weight and size of the package. This is something we are incredibly excited about!
Orders are processed, packaged and labeled to be picked up by DHL within 72 hours* on average. Once the order tracking number is generated, you can view it in the order status through our dashboard and share it with your customers through our API.
We aspire to deliver the products as fast as possible to your customers. The total time to delivery includes our turnaround time and the time it takes for our shipping partner to ship the package to it's final destination. The shipping time varies with the delivery locations.