Our claims department will process claims on your account when any one of the following occurs:
- If the product is received damaged on delivery.
- If the product is not what was ordered.
- If the order does not reach the customer within 30 days of the original estimated delivery date.
What is the process that I need to follow?
- Select the order number for which you need to file a claim. Click on the 3 dots on the top right and “File a Claim”.
- Enter your contact email, reason for the claim and upload the image/s of the damaged or incorrect product.
- Upon verification, we will credit your account with the amount you had paid for the impacted item/order.
- If your claim pertains to an order lost in transit, please upload a screenshot of the shipment tracking.
- You can go ahead and place another order for your customer while we process the credit request.
How long do I have to submit a claim?
Claims pertaining to issues with the product must be filed no later than 14 business days from the time the order was delivered. Claims pertaining to orders lost in transit can be filed 30 days after the estimated delivery date.