11 oz Two Tone Colored Mug
|Product Type||ORCA Coatings®|
|Template Dimensions||2494 px / 1088 px|
|Domestic US||Intl Shipping||Additional Item|
Submit PNG or JPG files
- Submit your image files in PNG or JPG format.
Match the imprint dimensions
- Your submitted image must match the Imprint Dimensions exactly (Width x Height in pixels) for each specified product.
Center images in the logo area
- The pink boxes on the templates show where to position your art/logo to ensure they will be centered.
Keep important assets inside the safe area
- Safe areas are generally within 1/8 of an inch from each edge. Important graphics and text should be inside the safe area (marked with the red line in the template) or they could get cut off. Background color or art can extend to the edges.
What is it
Looking for a way to make your coffee mug stand out from the rest? With our 11 oz Two Tone Color Accent Mug, you can create a mug that is as unique as you are. Choose from a wide range of colors to create a mug that perfectly matches your personality. Whether you're looking for a bright and cheery mug to start your day or a sleek and sophisticated mug, we have a mug for you.
This 11 oz. mug is perfect for creating some of the most colorful mugs everyone will love. Choose from a wide range of colors that will complement any custom image. With the industry-leading ORCA Coatings® developed by our parent company, PhotoUSA Corp., your mug will surely last for years.
- Pantone© Color Black 6 C
- ORCA Coatings ®
- 15 oz available
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
About the Product
Black 6 C
White with color accents
2494 px / 1088 px
Orders are processed, packaged and labeled to be picked up by DHL within 72 hours* on average. Once the order tracking number is generated, you can view it in the order status through our dashboard and share it with your customers through our API.
We aspire to deliver the products as fast as possible to your customers. The total time to delivery includes our turnaround time and the time it takes for our shipping partner to ship the package to it's final destination. The shipping time varies with the delivery locations.